ID-AL VibroGlass 1 (30W)SKU: 210083
Speaker for glass and wood
The VibroGlass is an audio transducer that transforms furniture, tables, windows into a real speaker for indoor and outdoor broadcasting.
Particularly suitable for glass, it is also possible to glue the VibroGlass on hard surfaces or even on plasterboard partitions, to spread ambient music and messages, discreetly, in all places.
The VibroGlass broadcasts a clear and precise voice, music or messages through all kinds of materials. This amazing object makes talking tables, shelves, windows, furniture …
Associated with an audio or video player, you will animate shop windows by diffusing the sound outside and inside.
- Transducer type: surface exciter / resonator
- Resonant frequency: 600 Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power rating (RMS): 15 W
- Maximal output power: 30 W
Interfacing and Connectivity
- 28 cm (± 1 cm) connection cable with 2 stripped ends
- Fixing type: screws or stickers
- Operating ambient temperature: from 0 to +40 °C
- Diameter: Ø 80 mm
- Depth: 40 mm
- 425 g (with its cable)